Re: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON T...

Sandman
SubjectRe: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON THE NEXT "BIG THING"!!!!
Message-ID<mr-9C4C52.07241114062013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSteve de Mena

In article <U4mdne184Iw86SfMnZ2dnUVZ5oSdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

ed
yeah, i find steve's attitude odd... while $2500 (entry price for a mac pro these days) seems like a lot for a computer these days, the vast majority of us were around a couple decades ago (or much ealier!) when entry level for a decent computer was in the $1500-$2000 range, and upgrading a few mb of ram meant hundreds of dollars. i mean, when i was *super* poor in college i had a $1500 computer, which is close to $2500 in today's money.

Steve de Mena
What do you find odd about my attitude? I'm sending it will cost me 5-6 thousand to get to a working Mac Pro configuration for me.

What's the problem with that?

-- Sandman[.net]