Re: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON T...

Sandman
SubjectRe: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON THE NEXT "BIG THING"!!!!
Message-ID<mr-87D54C.22033613062013@News.Individual.NET>
Followsed
FollowupsLloyd (7m)

In article <f25bd7d5-8532-415c-8949-469bd1a76a45@googlegroups.com>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:10:18 PM UTC-7, Steven de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 6/12/13 1:34 AM, ed wrote:

ed

Steve de Mena
And it's universally praised here in this group, where probably no one besides myself actually has the money to buy or need one.

ed
I really enjoy sitting back and watching the 'I have more money than you' arguments here in this group, but I gotta tell ya steve, 'nobody here can afford a Mac pro but me' is pretty weak sauce. :-)

Steve de Mena
Sorry if the truth hurts.

ed
ha, c'mon. this ain't big bucks you're talking about here.

Apparently to Steve it is...

-- Sandman[.net]

Lloyd (7m)