Re: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON T...

Sandman
SubjectRe: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON THE NEXT "BIG THING"!!!!
Message-ID<mr-5A3D36.07211914062013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSteve de Mena

In article <U4mdnex84Ixk6SfMnZ2dnUVZ5oQAAAAA@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
So it refutes the implication by the troll that because it was mentioned some time ago, that the current announcement cannot be trusted to indicate their more imminent arrival.

That's precisely what I was getting at.

Thanks.

:-)

Steve de Mena
"something" was coming later next year. It turned out to be a "Mac Mini Pro", not a "Mac Pro" as we thought of it.

Apple is no longer allowed to name their products, fanboy labels takes precedence.

Apple: Here, the new Mac Pro, with unprecedented I/O Fanboys: Nu-uh! That's not a Mac Pro, it's too small! Its name is "Mac Pro Mini"!!!!

-- Sandman[.net]