Re: OT: (Yes, Chance, I'm l...

Nashton
SubjectRe: OT: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromNashton
Date06/30/2012 12:57 (06/30/2012 07:57)
Message-ID<jsmm1q$8gc$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsTanker
FollowupsMichael (2h & 2m)
MuahMan (6h & 43m)
Alan Baker (7h & 34m)

On 12-06-28 6:41 PM, Tanker wrote:

Tanker
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-10542C.13353428062012@news.shawcable.net...

Alan Baker
<http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp> <http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp> <http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp>

So all you expert racers out there, I'm probably going to go back for the advanced lapping 2-day course in the fall at Laguna Seca. Come on out and show me your stuff...

Tanker
"Probably" is the operative word here. Better start working F&F.

Alan Baker
...assuming you're not full of hot air...

...again.

Tanker
A tip:

If you do get there, try not to let the car frighten you so much, again. Maybe you'll do better.

Is liar Baker showing off once again? What does this have to do with advocacy, anyway?

Michael (2h & 2m)
MuahMan (6h & 43m)
Alan Baker (7h & 34m)