Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Tanker
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromTanker
Date06/29/2012 14:21 (06/29/2012 08:21)
Message-ID<V4hHr.28974$u71.27861@newsfe07.iad>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsSandman (12m)
Alan Baker (3h & 41m)
Chance Furlong (7h & 37m)

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-2551A1.20543628062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <yR8Hr.37389$Bp1.37199@newsfe10.iad>, "Tanker" <tanker345977@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-3F2878.18490428062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <9N7Hr.56199$hJ3.16017@newsfe14.iad>, "Tanker" <tanker345977@aol.com>wrote:

Tanker
So all you expert racers out there, I'm probably going to go back for the advanced lapping 2-day course in the fall at Laguna Seca. Come on out and show me your stuff...

Alan Baker
"Probably" is the operative word here. Better start working F&F.

Yes... ...because I don't know yet what will fit my schedule. I know for certain that it would be until the fall, because I've already got several trips scheduled.

Tanker
...assuming you're not full of hot air...

...again.

Alan Baker
A tip:

If you do get there, try not to let the car frighten you so much, again. Maybe you'll do better.

LOL

Why don't you come along and show me how to do it, Michael?

Tanker
Because I want to race you wheel to wheel on an open road so I can put you into something hard.

Again: if you had the slightest clue about road racing, you'd realize that that is absolutely no problem (at least in theory; you would have to catch me) at Laguna Seca.

Alan Baker
Ooops. No clever comeback?

Tanker
I would love to get you on the Taconic State Parkway going South between RT 84 and RT 6. I would guarantee you would either lose or die. The last asshole I ran there is in a wheelchair, and he did it all to himself. You, I would help.

LOL

So come to Laguna Seca, big man! Try you're luck!

Alan Baker
But you would be safe there. On the road you would be mine, Zero. Too bad you'll never let it happen. Just think, you could bet your life and never have to show a dime. But you're all hat. A Zero. A Nothing. A Loser. A Coward. Lower than Dog Shit.

You're the one turning down the challenge, Michael...

Back to role reversal, I see.

snip the BS.

Sandman (12m)
Alan Baker (3h & 41m)