Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Michael
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromMichael
Date07/01/2012 02:37 (06/30/2012 20:37)
Message-ID<pZMHr.9682$9t4.2812@newsfe17.iad>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (4m) > Michael

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-BA9B86.17163530062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <37JHr.74034$PF1.49440@newsfe15.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-DDD0B5.10524530062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <3XCHr.45649$rr2.34225@newsfe13.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangleMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"Chance Furlong" wrote in message news:vPOdnXdI9InA8XPSnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@giganews.com...

On 6/29/12 9:44 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <0-OdnUayycPFo3PSnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Chance Furlong <T-Bone@megakatcity.com>wrote:

Michael
On 6/29/12 4:08 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Chance Furlong
In article <8K2dnZ5yg-V_lXPSnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Chance Furlong <T-Bone@megakatcity.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
But you would be safe there. On the road you would be mine, Zero. Too bad you'll never let it happen. Just think, you could bet your life and never have to show a dime. But you're all hat. A Zero. A Nothing. A Loser. A Coward. Lower than Dog Shit.

You're the one turning down the challenge, Michael.

Chance Furlong
Back to role reversal, I see.

Snip the bullshit.

Alan Baker
Baker learned role reversal from boyfriends zara and Snit.

Chance Furlong
LOL

Apparently you've got your knickers in a twist because you aren't getting your way.

That's no problem for me.

Michael
Sorry, the only knickers in a twist are yours, so you lose again, loser.

Alan Baker
Nope. Not in the slightest. I'm perfectly content to hear you whine.

Sorry, I am not whining, I am telling the truth about your sorry assed self. Quit sucking hind tit and be a real man.

Michael
He's such a real man, he managed to get 103 mpg out of a 140 mph car.

Yup. And the best driver in the world could get 4mph more on that track.

Alan Baker
HOOT!!!!!! Sounds good. Who would want to play with Go Karts on a 107 mph track anyway. Only a Zero like you. BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAARRRRRR.

It's a 107mph track in a Formula Skip Barber. It's faster than that in other cars. That's what real road racing is about.

Oh, so you did "amateur hour" in a glorified Go Kart and now you think you're a real racer? BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHARRRRRRRRRR