Re: OT: (Yes, Chance, I'm l...

ed
SubjectRe: OT: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
Fromed
Date08/02/2012 05:57 (08/01/2012 20:57)
Message-ID<2bd1557b-f5dc-42b8-9e91-e3c7f06c123d@googlegroups.com>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (10m) > ed

On Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:07:49 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <f8b4f166-ec36-4854-80b5-43dfcdaebe03@googlegroups.com>,

MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com>wrote:

MuahMan
On Saturday, June 30, 2012 6:57:00 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

On 12-06-28 6:41 PM, Tanker wrote:

Tanker
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

<http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp>

<http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp>

<http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp>

So all you expert racers out there, I'm probably going to go back for

the advanced lapping 2-day course in the fall at Laguna Seca. Come on

out and show me your stuff...

"Probably" is the operative word here. Better start working F&F.

...assuming you're not full of hot air...

...again.

A tip:

If you do get there, try not to let the car frighten you so much, again.

Maybe you'll do better.

Is liar Baker showing off once again?

What does this have to do with advocacy, anyway?

MuahMan
Yeah he's buying a Race car, race team, truck, trailer, and hiring a fulltime

mechanic..... So he can drive 103 mph. LOL

Alan Baker
Nope. But I am looking at buying a Formula Ford at about 1:30 today.

Car, spares, trailer... ...it's got all that, but no mechanic.

You end up picking this up?

But if you actually understood road racing, you'd understand that top

speed is limited by the length of the straights.

:-)

--

"The iPhone doesn't have...

...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good,

I guess I'll let him off the hook

Alan Baker (10m) > ed