Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Michael
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromMichael
Date06/30/2012 22:13 (06/30/2012 16:13)
Message-ID<u5JHr.61098$hJ3.19866@newsfe14.iad>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (4h & 4m) > Michael

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-198AFE.11084530062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <FLCHr.55599$GJ4.35783@newsfe16.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangleMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
So lets be clear, you won't race me wheel to wheel on a open road? I didn't think you would. You are a gutless coward. You're all hat, Zero.

I'm not planning to be in your part of the country, Michael, but let's be clear:

You told me you have much more money than I will EVER have, but I'm going to Laguna Seca, and you now claim you won't meet the challenge there because you're too poor?

Alan Baker
No - but if you want to use that as your excuse, go ahead.

But I will be more than happy to meet you on the open road for an "illegal speed contest" any time, in the hopes of hurting you.

So now you can dance away, Granny, err, Zero.

LOL

Too poor and too lacking in the skills.

Granny Baker the Dancing Queen failing an attempt to dance away his refusal to get into a real race.

Alan Baker (4h & 4m) > Michael