Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Michael
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromMichael
Date06/30/2012 14:59 (06/30/2012 08:59)
Message-ID<lKCHr.17383$ls7.5174@newsfe11.iad>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsSandman (2h & 50m)

"Nashton" wrote in message news:jsmm1q$8gc$1@speranza.aioe.org...

On 12-06-28 6:41 PM, Tanker wrote:

Nashton
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-10542C.13353428062012@news.shawcable.net...

Tanker
<http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp> <http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp> <http://www.skipbarber.com/formula.asp>

So all you expert racers out there, I'm probably going to go back for the advanced lapping 2-day course in the fall at Laguna Seca. Come on out and show me your stuff...

Nashton
"Probably" is the operative word here. Better start working F&F.

Tanker
...assuming you're not full of hot air...

...again.

Nashton
A tip:

If you do get there, try not to let the car frighten you so much, again. Maybe you'll do better.

Is liar Baker showing off once again? What does this have to do with advocacy, anyway?

The funniest part; he got up to 103 in a car that tops out at about 140!!! I did more than 103 in my everyday, yesterday, coming home from a friends.

Sandman (2h & 50m)