Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromAlan Baker
Date07/01/2012 03:39 (06/30/2012 18:39)
Message-ID<alangbaker-A0B4FD.18391830062012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsMichael

In article <_ONHr.16491$5i7.16087@newsfe19.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-7A60A2.17401630062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <PXMHr.17622$ls7.8032@newsfe11.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Alan Baker
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-90E779.17172230062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <u5JHr.61098$hJ3.19866@newsfe14.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-198AFE.11084530062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <FLCHr.55599$GJ4.35783@newsfe16.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangleMichael@aol.com>wrote:

So lets be clear, you won't race me wheel to wheel on a open road? I didn't think you would. You are a gutless coward. You're all hat, Zero.

I'm not planning to be in your part of the country, Michael, but let's be clear:

You told me you have much more money than I will EVER have, but I'm going to Laguna Seca, and you now claim you won't meet the challenge there because you're too poor?

Alan Baker
No - but if you want to use that as your excuse, go ahead.

But I will be more than happy to meet you on the open road for an "illegal speed contest" any time, in the hopes of hurting you.

So now you can dance away, Granny, err, Zero.

LOL

Too poor and too lacking in the skills.

Michael
Granny Baker the Dancing Queen failing an attempt to dance away his refusal to get into a real race.

Real races take place...

...on real race tracks...

Alan Baker
Hmmmm...... another excuse. You never do seem to run out.

No. No excuse. I'm not driving across the continent to have you a no show as you've already done several times in the past.

Michael
BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHARRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Alan Baker
You want to show how much better you are?

Michael
No - I want to hurt you.

LOL

Nope. You want to make that the excuse for not showing up...

...and getting shown up for a fraud when they won't even let you take the advance lapping course.

Alan Baker
Fine

. But we do it where I want to be anyway.

Michael
No, little man, you don't have the pull. You are a frightened little coward because you know what will happen if you give me the chance.

I have all the pull I need: I can afford to take the course.

You can't.

Alan Baker
If you're a no show at Laguna Seca (as we both know you will be), then I'm not out of pocket for nothing.

Michael
How cute, another MOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARR, not to creative excuse.

It's not an excuse. I won't waste money over a little troll like you.

Alan Baker
I won't even miss you.

Michael
HOOT!!!!!

No, I'm sure you won't. You will be thanking your God that I'm not there.

No. I'm hoping you will be.

-)

...but you're too afraid--sorry, too poor--to make it out to Laguna Seca this fall.

Alan Baker
Afraid?

Back to using role reversal as yet another excuse!

Laguna Seca is a glorified Go Kart course with glorified Go Karts.

OK, seriously: now you're making your idiocy just too obvious.

Michael
Listen, a frightened worm like you really doesn't have any credibility.

I don't need credibility to point out that the American Le Mans Series doesn't race at go kart tracks; not even "glorified" ones.

Lets just leave it at; your just too frightened to do an open road "illegal speed contest". You might get hurt or worse. Your ALL hat, Zero.

But I leave you an open invitation: Any time you want to do an open road, and anywhere you want to do it. No money because that would become another excuse with a bunch of impossible conditions.

Again: Ping me when you get a car.

I have one. It just got a sweet new exhaust system from header to muffler, and new fully adjustable coilovers.

Let's see yours.

I think we can wind it up now, no?

Unless you have more aimless babbling you want to get off your chest.

But I always give the Lusers the last - so............do more babbling.

What are you talking about? You can never live up to those words.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook