Re: (Yes, Chance, I'm letti...

Michael
SubjectRe: (Yes, Chance, I'm letting you know): Skip Barber
FromMichael
Date07/01/2012 03:38 (06/30/2012 21:38)
Message-ID<2SNHr.61403$hJ3.43764@newsfe14.iad>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (3m)
Sandman (6h & 10m)

"Alan Baker" wrote in message news:alangbaker-893F84.17421530062012@news.shawcable.net...

In article <pZMHr.9682$9t4.2812@newsfe17.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
Sorry, I am not whining, I am telling the truth about your sorry assed self. Quit sucking hind tit and be a real man.

Alan Baker
He's such a real man, he managed to get 103 mpg out of a 140 mph car.

Yup. And the best driver in the world could get 4mph more on that track.

Michael
HOOT!!!!!! Sounds good. Who would want to play with Go Karts on a 107 mph track anyway. Only a Zero like you. BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAARRRRRR.

It's a 107mph track in a Formula Skip Barber. It's faster than that in other cars. That's what real road racing is about.

Alan Baker
Oh, so you did "amateur hour" in a glorified Go Kart and now you think you're a real racer? BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHARRRRRRRRRR

I did a real race school in a real open wheel race car.

HOOT. BWAHAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. So no one else ever did, Zero?

What have you ever done?

NOYFB. I'm not an insecure nobody who thinks driving a glorified Go Kart 103 mph is some kind of accomplishment. But know this; I've done more than you ever will, I've got more than you ever will, Zero.

MOOHOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHAARRHARRRRRRRRRRR

Alan Baker (3m)
Sandman (6h & 10m)