Re: OT: For those who Doubt

Justin Bacon
SubjectRe: OT: For those who Doubt
FromJustin Bacon
Date10/08/2001 07:14 (10/08/2001 07:14)
Message-ID<20011008011426.03396.00000962@mb-fa.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsFlame of the West

Flame of the West wrote:

People, such as yourself, who confuse the two have the bigger problem: Why

are

you associating all religious with stupidity?

Flame of the West
Why you nasty little bigot you.

I'm sure you can back up this slanderous bullshit with proof from some completely different message -- because you'll certainly find no bigoted comments in the one you're replying to. I firmly object to all religious thought being characterized as stupid thought -- this is the very ANTITHESIS of bigotry, moron.

All those police, firefighters, etc, who faced death and still face the horrible consequences of terrorism every day, are so stupid compared to you, you dirty little atheist geek.

Who said I'm an atheist? Does simply not accepting that two pieces of metal welded together 40 years ago in to a 90-degree angle does not constitute a divine miracle make one an atheist in your opinion?

I am forced to wonder what sort of vituperative bile you would sling in my direction if I professed that I do not believe the face of the Virgin Mary found in the potato constitutes a miracle, either.

Justin Bacon triad3204@aol.com