Re: OT: For those who Doubt

Luca Brasi
SubjectRe: OT: For those who Doubt
FromLuca Brasi
Date10/07/2001 07:55 (10/07/2001 07:55)
Message-ID<Xns9132E9528C726SleepsWithTheFishes@140.99.99.130>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsFlame of the West
FollowupsFlame of the West (4h & 55m)

Flame of the West <spamkiller@erols.com>wrote in news:3BBF1FB5.B3F5AE34@erols.com:

Russ
Construction workers, firefighters and police officers stood quietly by as the Rev. Brian Jordan blessed it with holy water.

``Behold the glory of the cross at ground zero,'' Jordan said. ``This is our symbol of hope, our symbol of faith, our symbol of healing.''

The workers prayed and sang God Bless America together before returning to work.

Flame of the West
OH NO!! A cross IN PUBLIC!!! Next thing you know, they'll be trying to put it in the memorial they're building there!

This must NOT be! Freedom from religion is one of the great liberties that we're fighting the terrorists to preserve! Call the ACLU quick!

http://www.sacbee.com/news/news/local06_20011006.html

-- And in the world a heart of darkness, A fire zone, Where poets speak their heart then bleed for it. Jara sang his song - a weapon, in the hands of love; You know his blood still cries from the ground.