Re: OT: For those who Doubt€

Flame of the West
SubjectRe: OT: For those who Doubt€
FromFlame of the West
Date10/07/2001 17:47 (10/07/2001 11:47)
Message-ID<3BC07907.21D0C56D@erols.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
Follows?jevind L?ng
FollowupsMike Scott Rohan (19h & 43m)

"?jevind L?ng" wrote:

?jevind L?ng
Some people have simply pointed out that two pieces of iron welded together so as to form a cross do not really constitute a miracle.

Such people have constructed a straw man which they use to mock the belief of the resuce workers. Anyone who read the article should know that the alleged miracle was not that the beams were welded in the first place, but rather that these particular beams and weld survived the blast intact. Now, I have no idea how extraordinary this really was, but I think it's inappropriate to mock the rescue workers from afar until one knows a little more.

--

-- FotW

Reality is for those who cannot cope with Middle-Earth.

Mike Scott Rohan (19h & 43m)