Re: Hurin, Beren or other -...

Russ
SubjectRe: Hurin, Beren or other - Who is the thoughest man in Tolkien's works?
FromRuss
Date01/22/2002 23:39 (01/22/2002 23:39)
Message-ID<20020122173949.14225.00000033@mb-cu.aol.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsJothar Hillpeople
FollowupsLord Mungo (3h & 32m)

In article <20020121131821.02059.00002785@mb-ct.aol.com>, jothar@aol.comOsama (Jothar Hillpeople) writes:

Jothar Hillpeople
Hurin is the toughest man in my book. Turin...very disquieting story, as has been mentioned before. But I'm assuming he sticks it to Morgoth in the end with Gurthang...JRRT never would just torture a man for nothing...that sword should be more powerful than Ringil in the Angband game, but that's neither here nor there.

Aldarion's wife is one tough lady too...

She was just a bitter old bitch.

She harangued poor Aldarion until he married her and then is surprised she cannot change his basic nature. Same problem loser women make even today.

Russ

Russ

Lord Mungo (3h & 32m)