Re: MacBook Pro's at JPL

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: MacBook Pro's at JPL
FromAlan Baker
Date08/22/2013 19:31 (08/22/2013 10:31)
Message-ID<alangbaker-FA029E.10313522082013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsNashton

In article <kv5hm9$o8b$5@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nashton
On 08-08-13 3:02 AM, -hh wrote:

Nice, the toilet business takes you places. I prefer the comfort of my own home, where I can relax with the wife and kids, swim in my pool and look at the beautiful bay.

Getting a couple of horses this fall, fence is almost completed. More reason to stay home.

You poor soul.

Yeah...

The big world is scary. Better to stay home and avoid disturbing things like... ...ideas.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."