Re: MacBook Pro's at JPL

Nashton
SubjectRe: MacBook Pro's at JPL
FromNashton
Date08/22/2013 18:53 (08/22/2013 13:53)
Message-ID<kv5fm0$j6m$3@speranza.aioe.org>
Follows-hh

On 08-09-13 12:12 PM, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Friday, August 9, 2013 6:30:02 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote:

Nashton
On 8/8/2013 11:14 PM, Nashton wrote:

On 8/8/2013 10:21 PM, -hh wrote:

-hh
More reading comprehension FAIL for you Nicky:

the OP was the one who made the claim, not me. I only offered a 'what is?' for the "Who".

Nashton
Not at all. The discussion was whether Macs were excempt from cuts at the JPL.

-hh
That was a tangent that I didn't directly comment on.

Nashton
You chimed in, with your usual irrelevant bullcrap and plastered a link with no connection to the discussion.

You're quite the slime-ball, habeeb.

-hh
No, that's just you lashing out in an attempt to blame others for your own ignorance.

<snip>dodging the question.

Where are the Macs mentioned?

Why, *nowhere*!