Re: MacBook Pro's at JPL

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: MacBook Pro's at JPL
FromAlan Baker
Date08/22/2013 19:30 (08/22/2013 10:30)
Message-ID<alangbaker-A2CE0A.10303922082013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsKDT (2d, 9h & 34m)

In article <kv5hi1$o8b$4@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
You forgot to explain why you're justifying the spending of U.S. tax dollars, smiley. The obvious answer is you're a paid Apple shill.

Alan Baker
LOL

Nobody (Edwin)
How much does Apple pay you to shill?

Alan Baker
It's so much easier than actually engaging in argument of your points, isn't it?

Nobody (Edwin)
Asks the guy who answers with "LOL" as if he gets paid a penny every time he does!

Alan Baker
But then, you've lost so many arguments, haven't you?

Nobody (Edwin)
Have I?

Alan Baker
:-)

Nashton
I see you share the same disdain for shills who, most of the time, are dumber than a bag of hammers.

If anything, I believe he is paid by the competition, since he makes Apple look so bad.

LOL

I use the things that work well for me, Nicolas. I first learned to program at age 11 and so I'm no neophyte when it comes to computing devices. I use Macs because Macs work well for me, and I'm not shortsighted enough to avoid the realization that amortized over its lifetime, the additional cost of a Mac is small when compared to the productivity I get from using it.

I'm no the one constantly making ad hominem attacks and whose position on the use of computing devices is so internally inconsistent.

-)

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

KDT (2d, 9h & 34m)