Re: MacBook Pro's at JPL

Nashton
SubjectRe: MacBook Pro's at JPL
FromNashton
Date08/22/2013 19:25 (08/22/2013 14:25)
Message-ID<kv5hi1$o8b$4@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsNobody (Edwin)
FollowupsAlan Baker (5m)

On 08-21-13 10:26 PM, Nobody wrote:

Nobody (Edwin)
On 8/21/2013 8:16 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <kv3ojg$83u$1@news.albasani.net>, Nobody <nobody@invalid.com>wrote:

Based on your prior assumptions...

Nobody (Edwin)
Incorrect.

Strange that a Canadian is justifying the spending of U.S. tax dollars...

Did your fingers get too tired to type a response?

Alan Baker
I noted that people who have the means to choose whatever tool works best for them... ...are choosing Macs in larger numbers.

Nobody (Edwin)
Point out the place you noted that. Your unsupported assumption was simply that people at the JPL must need Macs because they're using U.S. taxpayer money to buy them, in spite of claiming they weren't immune to budget cuts.

Alan Baker
The fact that they continue to buy them in the face of budget cuts makes my case stronger.

Nobody (Edwin)
It only shows your earlier remarks about the effect of budget cuts on the purchase of expensive toys were incorrect.

Alan Baker
LOL

Nobody (Edwin)
More laughing? Can't think of answers?

Alan Baker
:-)

Nobody (Edwin)
You forgot to explain why you're justifying the spending of U.S. tax dollars, smiley. The obvious answer is you're a paid Apple shill.

Alan Baker
LOL

Nobody (Edwin)
How much does Apple pay you to shill?

Alan Baker
It's so much easier than actually engaging in argument of your points, isn't it?

Nobody (Edwin)
Asks the guy who answers with "LOL" as if he gets paid a penny every time he does!

Alan Baker
But then, you've lost so many arguments, haven't you?

Nobody (Edwin)
Have I?

Alan Baker
:-)

I see you share the same disdain for shills who, most of the time, are dumber than a bag of hammers.

If anything, I believe he is paid by the competition, since he makes Apple look so bad.