Re: How to do 103 mph?

-hh
SubjectRe: How to do 103 mph?
From-hh
Date07/02/2012 01:59 (07/01/2012 16:59)
Message-ID<bb8543b7-9eea-4d07-9a81-b7bf73708fdf@e7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
FollowsMichael
FollowupsMichael (13h & 39m)

On Jul 1, 6:34=A0pm, "Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"-hh" =A0wrote in message

news:fa862ef1-ccc5-4ec0-b82b-0d3ca3d75008@f14g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

"-hh" =A0wrote:

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

"Sandman" =A0wrote in message

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

Sorry, my budget won't permit Laguna Seca.

You can't afford $1,300??? Wtf, how poor are you? So basically, you couldn't even afford a shitbox plastic Hyundai even? That's pretty sad. I think they hand out Hyundais to homeless people here in Sweden, since no would be found dead buying one.

I want =A0to avoid moving out of a nice house and into a shithole, like =A0you were forced to.

Except that it is only $1,300 which isn't due until September - - yes, **three months** from now, Mister Cash Flow :-)

???????? WTF are you babbling about, Hillbilly...err Punjab? Oh, merely that you've just said that you can't even raise a mere $1300, even when you have THREE months with which to do it in. ...at least without Photoshop. =A0 Too bad the Skip Barber school in Laguna doesn't accept that :-)

How about joining us, you look kind of fast?

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/Jaybirdsong/?action=3Dview&cu..=

.

Your alleged "martini with three blue cheese stuffed olives" is causing you to rant...again. Too bad there's still no pic.

-hh

Michael (13h & 39m)