Re: How to do 103 mph?

Michael
SubjectRe: How to do 103 mph?
FromMichael
Date07/01/2012 22:48 (07/01/2012 16:48)
Message-ID<lI2Ir.43299$Bp1.8925@newsfe10.iad>
FollowupsSandman (9h & 57m) > Michael

"Sandman" wrote in message news:mr-D6AD9D.21232501072012@News.Individual.NET...

In article <Ki1Ir.18169$3z3.12828@newsfe01.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
How the fuck did you manage to end up in a crappy $80k shithole to live in?

Sandman
??? Address? Baker can, HOOT! supply it.

Michael
It's what I paid for my *CAR*, and that's what you live in. Damn, life in the ghetto must be a bummer.

Sandman
See, that’s your problem, you have confused your priorities. You supposedly have a HAR, HAR, HAR, 80K car, which you refuse to name, and some expensive Apple equipment, you say, but your office and home are shitholes. What do you put on the table to eat every day, rice and beans.

So, about your "car", it was 80K, 12 years ago and you bought it used last week?

I've already posted what car I drive here in csma

Care to refresh my memory, Zero? Was it a pedal car?

Mr Patelmo.

AH! No - I don't think so. But if you would like to make a wager I'm ready. But I'm positive you will dance away - yet again.

What, is a $80K car way out of your league?

I don't recall saying if it is or isn't.

But I'll put it this way, anything you can afford, I can afford at least 2. After all, it is you with the failing business, while mine is robustly healthy.

It is you who lives in a hovel, while I live in a rather nice home on the water.

It is you whose office is in the "low life" section of town, as witnessed by your foolish posting of the address, while mine is in a rather upscale location in a nice building.

So rather than rail against those who are more successful than you, people as myself, try to keep in mind, your dire straits are the result of your own poor life choices.

How about that Ferrari you wanted to pretend you could afford? Hahaha!!! :)

?????? Still barking at the moon, Zero? Are the night sounds still frightening you? It's most likely the pigs in your back room.

You sound.......edgy and strident and close to the edge. Jump! But make it a high building surrounded by concrete. Or throw yourself in front of a heavy, speeding steamroller or a fast train. If those suggestions aren't to your liking, an overdose of cyanide or arsenic perhaps?

Too bad you were frightened to meet the Florida trolls when you were down in Orlando, at, MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAARRR, Disney, and laid low in the tall Florida weeds.

Let me assure you, your cowardice was your salvation. Now you can sit behind your keyboard thousands of miles away without fear or recrimination. Such a sad, big, dumb, hillbilly oaf.

Are we done now? If so, I leave the last to you. If not, I also leave the last to you. Try, try hard. You never do seem to make it worthwhile, ZERO.

Sandman (9h & 57m) > Michael