Re: How to do 103 mph?

-hh
SubjectRe: How to do 103 mph?
From-hh
Date07/02/2012 01:59 (07/01/2012 16:59)
Message-ID<0ef433da-d6ed-475c-8358-c7d276c0a439@y12g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>
FollowsMichael

On Jul 1, 6:28=A0pm, "Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"-hh" =A0wrote in message

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

"-hh" =A0wrote:

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

"Sandman" =A0wrote in message

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

Sorry, my budget won't permit Laguna Seca.

Wooo Hooo! That's a keeper.

You can't afford $1,300??? Wtf, how poor are you? So basically, you couldn't even afford a shitbox plastic Hyundai even? That's pretty sad. I think they hand out Hyundais to homeless people here in Sweden, since no would be found dead buying one.

I want =A0to avoid moving out of a nice house and into a shithole, like =A0you were forced to.

Except that it is only $1,300 which isn't due until September - - yes, **three months** from now, Mister Cash Flow :-)

???????? WTF are you babbling about, Hillbilly...err Punjab? Oh, merely that you've just said that you can't even raise a mere $1300, even when you have THREE months with which to do it in.

WTF are you babbling about, Punjab?? =A0You seem to be coming unglued. Have you been sniffing glue? =A0Smoking camel shit? =A0Did you suffer fro=

a mild stroke or a brain tumor?

BTW: =A0To have me show at Laguna Seca for a speed contest with ZERO Baker, will cost a 50K ante. =A0He knows, and now you know, you indigent douchebag.

Amazing how "Mr. Moneybags" is constantly trying to prostitute himself out, and how the amount keeps on getting higher and higher in his desperation. Sorry, but it is far more entertaining to remind you how you couldn't even come up with $200 on short notice for the deposit :-)

Put your money where your big mouth is. =A0Sadly, you could have gotten in for $10 bucks, but you're, MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHAAARRRRRR, rich.

Call me when you have the cash, and not before, .

"Sorry, my budget won't permit Laguna Seca" - Running Rabbit Michael Sockpuppet

-)

-hh