Re: How to do 103 mph?

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: How to do 103 mph?
FromAlan Baker
Date07/01/2012 05:38 (06/30/2012 20:38)
Message-ID<alangbaker-B10031.20384330062012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsMichael
FollowupsMichael (9h & 35m)

In article <SwPHr.55951$GJ4.53680@newsfe16.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
"-hh" wrote in message news:ab02529a-e6a7-4165-81c4-f4d0cc0e83f3@v33g2000yqv.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 30, 5:56 pm, "Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

-hh
"Sandman" wrote in message

news:mr-6A6584.23223930062012@News.Individual.NET...

In article <H0JHr.50550$ji7.43...@newsfe20.iad>,

"Michael" <ArchangelMich...@aol.com>wrote:

Sandman
Because you're claims are about how fast I should be able to go around Laguna Seca, so that's where you need to show me how much faster you could go.

Michael
Sorry, my budget won't permit Laguna Seca. You can't afford $1,300??? Wtf, how poor are you? So basically, you couldn't even afford a shitbox plastic Hyundai even? That's pretty sad. I think they hand out Hyundais to homeless people here in Sweden, since no would be found dead buying one.

-hh
I want to avoid moving out of a nice house and into a shithole, like you were forced to.

Except that it is only $1,300 which isn't due until September - - yes, **three months** from now, Mister Cash Flow :-)

Michael
???????? WTF are you babbling about, Hillbilly...err Punjab?

You can't get anything in a roach coach around here for $1300 a MONTH, Zero.

Now go slop the hogs.

Please. Your place is worth about $80K and rents for about $900.

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook

Michael (9h & 35m)