Sandman
SubjectRe: How to do 103 mph?
Message-ID<mr-1D2A4E.15091902072012@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsMichael

In article <2ygIr.45997$l_1.28232@newsfe21.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Sandman
$80k shithouse,just way too depressing.

Michael
See - you couldn't make it good, even with all that snipping and alteration of my post - you still look like the big, dumb, buffoon hillbilly you are.

Bye, ZERO.

Maybe you can bay at the moon one more amusing time? AAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO, AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not too loud thought, they'll come and take you away to the pound.

So when you sit there in your $80k house, not being able to afford something as cheap as a couple of days at the Laguna Seca and fantisizing about owning a Ferrari - is usenet trolling the ONLY thing you can do to make time pass? Can't Brian come over and keep you company, or are you just too old to be of any interest to him. I hear he prefer his company a bit on the young side :/

That is, when he's not busy jerking off to girls putting on socks on youtube. Hahahah! You guys are such losers that it's not even funny to make fun of you :-D

-- Sandman[.net]