Re: How to do 103 mph?

Michael
SubjectRe: How to do 103 mph?
FromMichael
Date07/02/2012 14:33 (07/02/2012 08:33)
Message-ID<2ygIr.45997$l_1.28232@newsfe21.iad>
FollowupsSandman (36m)

"Sandman" wrote in message news:mr-AD8F12.08452702072012@News.Individual.NET...

In article <lI2Ir.43299$Bp1.8925@newsfe10.iad>, "Michael" <ArchangelMichael@aol.com>wrote:

Michael
So, about your "car", it was 80K, 12 years ago and you bought it used last week?

I've already posted what car I drive here in csma

Sandman
Care to refresh my memory, Zero? Was it a pedal car?

Do your own homework. I have no need to brag about my car here.

Michael
Mr Patelmo.

Sandman
AH! No - I don't think so. But if you would like to make a wager I'm ready. But I'm positive you will dance away - yet again.

What you "think" is pretty irrelevant.

Michael
What, is a $80K car way out of your league?

Sandman
I don't recall saying if it is or isn't.

But you did, when you said you can't even afford Laguna Seca. Hahaha!

Welfare must bea bitch.

But I'll put it this way, anything you can afford, I can afford at least 2. After all, it is you with the failing business, while mine is robustly healthy.

Hahaha!!!!!!

It is you who lives in a hovel, while I live in a rather nice home on the water.

$80k shithouse. That's just depressing.

Too bad you were frightened to meet the Florida trolls when you were down in Orlando, at, MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAARRR, Disney, and laid low in the tall Florida weeds.

Yeah, you ran screaming like a little girl back then. No guts, no money and no glory :-D

Are we done now? If so, I leave the last to you.

Hahahahaahahah!!!

$80k shithouse,just way too depressing.

See - you couldn't make it good, even with all that snipping and alteration of my post - you still look like the big, dumb, buffoon hillbilly you are.

Bye, ZERO.

Maybe you can bay at the moon one more amusing time? AAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO, AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not too loud thought, they'll come and take you away to the pound.

Sandman (36m)