Re: OT: A question for Sandman

Sandman
SubjectRe: OT: A question for Sandman
Message-ID<mr-5CBD59.23384405082009@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSnit

In article <C69F47F7.3FF0F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
The following message IDs, all from you, are almost all filled with examples of you lashing out against me.

Sandman
Whatever you call "lashing out" is irrelevant.

Snit
Note: you were *not* able to find three posts in a row where you did not lash out in a dishonest / dishonorable way.

Any three posts, Snit. You will not accept that, though, since "lashing out" is a matter of definition. You see it your way, I see it my way. You can't show me three posts in a row where I was lashing out according to me.

I *CAN* however, show you 36 threads you've created to bring up this issue again and again over the last three years, which goes contrary to your claim that you want to "let go" of this.

Here's a hint for you - if you want to let go of it, just do it. Don't claim you will only do it under certain circumstances. Stop posting threads about it, stop dragging it up in unrelated discussions. Unless you do this, you never really wanted to let go of it.

Come on, Sandman, three posts in a row where you do not lie about me, lash out against me, or spew some absurd accusation against me. With all your high-tech database capabilities can't you find that?

MySQL is high-tech for you? Well, ok, I suppose that makes sense in a sad kind of way.

Now will you be able to. You lash out in anger and humiliation and then whine when I ask you questions about your lies. You snip questions you claim are not relevant to the thread

"I have no obligation to quote your trolling." - Snit

-- Sandman[.net]