Re: OT: A question for Sandman

Me
SubjectRe: OT: A question for Sandman
FromMe
Date08/05/2009 21:05 (08/05/2009 14:05)
Message-ID<XJkem.88661$FP2.16763@newsfe05.iad>
FollowupsSnit (28m)

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:mr-571D9C.20563405082009@News.Individual.NET...

Sandman
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in <C69F1B70.3FEA6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>:

Snit
[0141] :) Seriously: I would love to see the back and forth BS just [0141] stop.

Sandman
You have made it crystal clear that this isn't your wish. You even entered an agreement called Code of Honesty which you were eager to break.

Snit
[0142] Can we both agree to just let the CSS issue *go* and to not [0142] lash out based on it?

Sandman
I have no idea why you are asking me this, since it is you, not I, that keep posting entire new threads on this one over three year old issue. Since the issue was created in 2006, you have created 36 threads because of it. That's a number I can substantiated as usual, of course, with message-ID's and all.

Snit
[0144] How about this, starting now I shall not mention it again [0144] unless you do.

Sandman
That's pretty messed up. As it is - *I'm* not mentioning it unless you drag it up. I don't need an agreement to do that. That's just my level of interest in this matter. Unless you bring it up, I have no need. That's the entire point of this.

Snit
[0145] The only exception might be if your "friends" keep pushing [0145] the issue I might respond to them.

Sandman
I.e. you need a bail-out of being honest and honorable. I know. That's also already what I'm doing, I don't bringit up unless one of your '"friends"' drag it up... Oh wait, you don't have any '"friends"' that agree with you on this issue... Or any issue when I think about it.

If you *really* wanted to let this issue "go", then all you would do is not talk about it - just as you let the PDF's you forged "go" and never bring them up again since you were busted.

See how I'm not bringing up your CSS lies in new threads and as replies to you all the time? I know what the facts are and I know that you will never see them, I'm ok with that, that's who you are.

Snit
[0148] just as I would expect you to possibly respond to people [0148] other than me who harp on the issue.

Sandman
I wouldn't know - no one but you ever drag this up.

Snit
[0149] Deal?

Sandman
Your honesty shouldn't require a deal, Snit. It should be by default.

Snit
[0150] Are you willing to let it go?

Sandman
36 threads, Snit. 0 from me.

Snit
[0157] Also note I placed no blame nor had any insults in my [0157] comments here.

Sandman
Only you referred to some people as my '"friends"'

Snit
[0160] hopefully you can do the same.

Sandman
I'm sure you'll be able to claim that me pointing to the antagonizing threads you've made as placing blame, proceed to snip this entire post and respond to something out of context either way.

MechaTardzilla fell into Tardzilla's tard trap

Snit (28m)