FollowsMe
FollowupsSandman (20m) > Snit
Steve Carroll (19h & 55m)

Me stated in post XJkem.88661$FP2.16763@newsfe05.iad on 8/5/09 12:05 PM:

Me
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:mr-571D9C.20563405082009@News.Individual.NET...

MechaTardzilla fell into Tardzilla's tard trap

Unlike me, Sandman *wants* absurd debates to go on forever. He will not stop lashing out over his anger from *years* ago.

Simple sickness on his part. Even when I make it clear I *want* the silly back-and-forth repetition to end, he cannot let it go.

Then he acts like I have an obligation to quote his trolling.

For a while he figured out his only way to stop trolling me was to not respond to me at all. It worked to at least some extent for a while... but he could not maintain it. Heck, he even pretended his reduction in trolling me was somehow something that would offend me.

Public request: Sandman - go back to *not* trolling me so much. You "win" in thinking you are offending me... I and the rest of CSMA win in that we are not treated to your anger and humiliation based lies and accusations.

We all win. Why not do it, Sandman? Why not keep doing what you said you would?

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (20m) > Snit
Steve Carroll (19h & 55m)