SubjectRe: OT: A question for Sandman
Message-ID<C69F2BB1.3FEC6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (11m)

Sandman stated in post mr-0EC076.21153005082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/5/09 12:15 PM:

Sandman
In article <C69F25E3.3FEBE%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Sandman stated in post mr-571D9C.20563405082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/5/09 11:56 AM:

Sandman
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in <C69F1B70.3FEA6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>:

You keep lashing out in anger over the issue of your CSS. Do you need message IDs of posts where you have done so? It is not like you have to even mention the issue to see how angry and upset you are. You just cannot let it go. I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself and let the past go, Sandman... and instead of trying to work toward peace, you spew lies and absurd accusations against me.

In any case: even though you will not act honestly nor honorable, I shall continue to. You cannot make me sink to your level.

Sandman
As predicted:

I'm sure you'll be able to claim that me pointing to the antagonizing threads you've made as placing blame, proceed to snip this entire post and respond to something out of context either way.

Like clockwork

I have no obligation to quote your trolling. Do you need me to point to examples of your lashing out in obvious anger... spewing absurd accusations and outright lies? You have been doing so ever since you got mad about my reaction to your trolling over web site quality and my reaction of pointing out some areas of growth for your own web site. Heck, you even took many of my comments to heart and made your site better. Still, years later you are still angry.

Let it go. I am giving you an out. My advice: take it. Your actions simply are not healthy.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (11m)