SubjectRe: OT: A question for Sandman
Message-ID<C69F25E3.3FEBE%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (10m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-571D9C.20563405082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/5/09 11:56 AM:

Sandman
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in <C69F1B70.3FEA6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>:

You keep lashing out in anger over the issue of your CSS. Do you need message IDs of posts where you have done so? It is not like you have to even mention the issue to see how angry and upset you are. You just cannot let it go. I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself and let the past go, Sandman... and instead of trying to work toward peace, you spew lies and absurd accusations against me.

In any case: even though you will not act honestly nor honorable, I shall continue to. You cannot make me sink to your level.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (10m) > Snit