SubjectRe: OT: A question for Sandman
Message-ID<C69C01C2.3F8AC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsMe (7h & 39m)

Sandman stated in post mr-45318E.11072103082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/3/09 2:07 AM:

Sandman
In article <C69BEF51.3F894%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Actually, no one ever says that about any of your posts. The only supporters you would ever find in csma are from the trolls and they're just cheering you because you're the biggest troll and they envy you.

Snit
Sandman, speaking about his invalid CSS: ... I also acknowledge that it could be due to the way the stylesheets are constructed.

Your story has changed.

Sandman
No it hasn't.

"Once someone clarifies their views it should be accepted" - Snit

Sandman, speaking of his valid CSS:

"Are you drunk? It validates perfectly."

Sandman, speaking about his CSS system ... I also acknowledge that [any non-validating issue]could be due to the way the stylesheets are constructed.

"Once someone clarifies their views it should be accepted" - Snit

It is clear that I was talking about when and if it doesn't validate, it could be due to how the system is constructed, that rules out the possibility that this was about May 31 2006, since it validated at the time.

Occams Razor. You're welcome.

"Once someone clarifies their views it should be accepted" - Snit

You lied, Sandman. Period.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Me (7h & 39m)