Re: OT: Scoring the contest

Snit
SubjectRe: OT: Scoring the contest
Message-ID<C211790A.7A1D0%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>
FollowsWally
FollowupsSteve Carroll (14h & 57m) > Snit
Wally (15h & 32m) > Snit

"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C212443D.2C17B%wally@wally.world.net on 3/5/07 6:05 AM:

Wally
On 5/3/07 12:23 PM, in article C210DB56.7A175%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C211B0B1.2C0FA%wally@wally.world.net on 3/4/07 7:35 PM:

Wally
On 5/3/07 12:43 AM, in article C210374F.7A05B%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Why are so many of your posts of late mere identical repeats Snit? Far more than is normal for you......what gives?

Snit
Did you not understand the reply the last time you asked?

Sigh... of course not... or at least you will pretend not.

You and your co-trolls have become as predictable as re-posted messages.

Wally
I was simply surprised that you would admit that you had nothing new to add...I do hope this new found honesty continues for you Snit!....But I doubt it will!

Once I state the truth and explain things there is nothing new that need be added... you and your co-trolls merely spew lie after lie after lie... if you want to see the truth of a situation just look at my old posts. You are not capable, so I resend them.

And you whine.

Oh well.

-- ? The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only" ? Things which are not the same are not "identical" ??The word "ouch" is not a sure sign of agreement.

Steve Carroll (14h & 57m) > Snit
Wally (15h & 32m) > Snit