SubjectRe: OT: Scoring the contest
Message-ID<f15908fe195172243b2f28d93ecc5dc5%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>
FollowsSteve Carroll

Steve Carroll <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post <noone-5C655D.22341605032007@newsgroups.comcast.net>on 03/06/07 6:34 AM:

Steve Carroll
In article <C211790A.7A1D0%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C212443D.2C17B%wally@wally.world.net on 3/5/07 6:05 AM:

On 5/3/07 12:23 PM, in article C210DB56.7A175%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C211B0B1.2C0FA%wally@wally.world.net on 3/4/07 7:35 PM:

On 5/3/07 12:43 AM, in article C210374F.7A05B%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Why are so many of your posts of late mere identical repeats Snit? Far more than is normal for you......what gives?

Did you not understand the reply the last time you asked?

Sigh... of course not... or at least you will pretend not.

You and your co-trolls have become as predictable as re-posted messages.

I was simply surprised that you would admit that you had nothing new to add...I do hope this new found honesty continues for you Snit!....But I doubt it will!

Once I state the truth and explain things there is nothing new that need be added

Steve Carroll
We've been waiting for years... when are you going to state the truth?

That was uncalled for. Ok, I'll make you a deal Steve. If you won't drag up things from the past that we disagree on (regardless of who is "lying", if either of us even is) then I won't either. From now on I want to do more Mac advocating in csma and less bickering. I don't care who "started". I am fully aware that I started many of them and I take full responsibility for that. As for lying - well, let's just ignore that. I know you haven't lied about everything I claim you have lied about and I'm sure you feel the same way. Being incorrect isn't the same as lying.

Ok, so I'm ready to make a fresh start. Clean slate. I won't drag up stuff from the past and I will most certainly be more restrictive with the "you're lying!" claim.

I really want a fresh start here. Doing these threads are pretty time consuming. Funny at times, sure (as I'm sure you think as well) but most of the time it's just a lot of time wasted for no reason.

Friends?

-- ? There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!) ? ?There is no known malware that attacks OS X in the wild ? ?Mac OS X 10.x.x is a version of Mac OS