Re: OT: Scoring the contest

Wally
SubjectRe: OT: Scoring the contest
FromWally
Date03/04/2007 10:03 (03/04/2007 10:03)
Message-ID<C210BA39.2C048%wally@wally.world.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSandman (4h & 32m)
Snit (5h & 57m) > Wally
Snit (6h & 40m) > Wally

On 4/3/07 2:56 PM, in article C20FAD8C.7A01E%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C210892A.2BF81%wally@wally.world.net on 3/3/07 10:34 PM:

Wally
On 4/3/07 1:34 AM, in article C20EF195.79F25%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Snit
Clearly there has been a contest to see who is most obsessed with me... so I figured I would do the contestants a favor and rate them. I looked at the Google archive and found how many posts each of the following have posted to CSMA and how many of those posts they mentioned me. I looked only for "snit", so when then call me "snot" or "Michael" or otherwise try to be "clever" in their trolling it might not be counted... so be it.

Here were the scores (percentages rounded):

Adams: 1052/1080 = 97% Carroll: 3031/3050 = 99% Sandman: 4840/6580 = 74% Wally: 379/ 477 = 79%

Ok... it seems like Adams and Carroll are well ahead with Sandman and Wally trailing badly... but Sandman is the only one to have a website where he mentions me over 100 times (it changes, but currently at 144... GROSS!). <http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acsma.sandman.net+snit+OR+glasser>

Sorry, Wally... seems like the rest of your co-trolls in the competition are ripping you to pieces.

Wally
I thought for one moment that you were going to apologize for your poor math skills Snit! when I attended school....79% was higher than 74%..not for you?

So again you prove in the most unexpected way that what "seems" to you has nothing whatsoever to do with reality! Thank you! ;-)

Snit
Adams... well, you are close but Steve has you beaten... and Steve and Sandman, well, you each are "winners" in your obsession - you just display it different ways.

Congrats to all of you... now seek help. Please.

Read my above comments, Wally. All of them. Now see if you can understand them... yeah... you can do it... I hope. See if you can figure out where I talked about Sandman and his website and how that shows his obsession.

But not an increase in his percentage! where did you itemize that!

The only verifiable statistic that you post shows...

"Ok... it seems like Adams and Carroll are well ahead with Sandman and Wally trailing badly"

Your unverified 'changeable' numbers are very likely made up by you and therefore not credible!

oh wait! this is a Snit derived post isn't it? And there I was expecting it to make sense!...what a hope! LOL!

Hey! Maybe *you* have a website where you show off how obsessed you are!

No?

Well, then... Sandman is still beating you... he is more obsessed.

Funny how that clearly bothers you. Well, sad, really.

PS: I wish you were not even as obsessed as you are... the above should not be taken as a request for you to sink even deeper into your trolling BS.

Sandman (4h & 32m)
Snit (5h & 57m) > Wally
Snit (6h & 40m) > Wally