Re: OT: Scoring the contest

Wally
SubjectRe: OT: Scoring the contest
FromWally
Date03/06/2007 14:45 (03/06/2007 14:45)
Message-ID<C2139F32.2C2E5%wally@wally.world.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (47m)
Snit (1h & 31m) > Wally

On 6/3/07 3:16 PM, in article C212553B.7A2F3%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C2133369.2C296%wally@wally.world.net on 3/5/07 11:05 PM:

As noted, Wally, you cannot be honest. Oh well. Read the post you responded to... no new info is needed to see how you are lying.

Wally
No need to, I responded to it .....remember? LOL!

Snit
And then you wonder why I simply repost old posts... you and your co-trolls are not worth my time to explain the same thing over and over.

Wally
So the fact that you are doing that very thing by your repeats escapes you? No great surprise there then!

Snit
None of you can be honest... you are all pathetic.

There... happy?

I have stated my views.

No! as you admit you "simply repost old posts" without any attempt to answer the points put to you!

You have stated yours.

Succinctly!

We both claim to disagree with the other...

The difference being that I have no fear about explaining exactly why!

Let the reader decide... we will never agree so can we agree to just drop it and let out past battles go? Really. I am sick of them. Maverick was able to do so... is he simply more mature than you?

I don't see making (or attempting) to make you account for your lies as immature Snit!

Whereas your notion that it is ok to deride someone in this ng but not back it up in the same medium is IMO extremely immature and should not be encouraged!

Snit (47m)
Snit (1h & 31m) > Wally