OT: Scoring the contest

Snit
SubjectOT: Scoring the contest
Message-ID<C20EF195.79F25%SNIT@CABLEONE.NET.lNVALID>
FollowupsTim Adams (2h & 5m) > Snit
Wally (13h) > Snit
Peter Hayes (1d, 17h & 23m)

Clearly there has been a contest to see who is most obsessed with me... so I figured I would do the contestants a favor and rate them. I looked at the Google archive and found how many posts each of the following have posted to CSMA and how many of those posts they mentioned me. I looked only for "snit", so when then call me "snot" or "Michael" or otherwise try to be "clever" in their trolling it might not be counted... so be it.

Here were the scores (percentages rounded):

Adams: 1052/1080 = 97% Carroll: 3031/3050 = 99% Sandman: 4840/6580 = 74% Wally: 379/ 477 = 79%

Ok... it seems like Adams and Carroll are well ahead with Sandman and Wally trailing badly... but Sandman is the only one to have a website where he mentions me over 100 times (it changes, but currently at 144... GROSS!). <http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acsma.sandman.net+snit+OR+glasser>

Sorry, Wally... seems like the rest of your co-trolls in the competition are ripping you to pieces. Adams... well, you are close but Steve has you beaten... and Steve and Sandman, well, you each are "winners" in your obsession - you just display it different ways.

Congrats to all of you... now seek help. Please.

-- ??There is no known malware that attacks OS X in the wild ? There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!) ??Mac OS X 10.x.x is a version of Mac OS

Tim Adams (2h & 5m) > Snit
Wally (13h) > Snit
Peter Hayes (1d, 17h & 23m)