Sandman
SubjectRe: How do I do this on Windows?
Message-ID<mr-241651.22490121042004@news.fu-berlin.de>
FollowsDuke Robillard

In article <272dnRmW7JmMRxvd4p2dnA@io.com>, Duke Robillard <duke@NOSPAMio.com> wrote:

Sandman
If you go to my homepage (http://www.sandman.net) you'll see at the bottom right four lines of information (with four different icons).

§¼¡Ý
No answer from me on how you do that with Windows, but I think the overall look of you site is done well, though perhaps a bit busy for my tastes. Perhaps if I could read any of it the site might not seem so. :)

In any case, I spend a bit of time looking at your pics... is that all your art work? There is a lot to like there...

Duke Robillard
Yeah, that is one good looking site.

Why thank you. Nice to hear.

Not that I think you care - but here are some more sites I make:

http://jonas.eklundh.com - My companysite http://www.level7.nu - Communitysite for console games http://www.gameconnect.se - Communitysite for game servers http://sverige.sandman.net - Site for a IRC channel

Makes me wish I read Swedish.

Nah, nothing important to actually read on it. :)

-- Sandman[.net]