Re: How do I do this on Win...

§¼¡Ý
SubjectRe: How do I do this on Windows?
From§¼¡Ý
Date04/21/2004 21:00 (04/21/2004 12:00)
Message-ID<BCAC12EC.4A350%snit@nospam-cableone.net>

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in mr-ED1D2C.20555821042004@news.fu-berlin.de on 4/21/04 11:55 AM:

Sandman
In article <BCAC10C3.4A33F%snit@nospam-cableone.net>, ???? <snit@nospam-cableone.net>wrote:

If you go to my homepage (http://www.sandman.net) you'll see at the bottom right four lines of information (with four different icons).

§¼¡Ý
No answer from me on how you do that with Windows, but I think the overall look of you site is done well, though perhaps a bit busy for my tastes. Perhaps if I could read any of it the site might not seem so. :)

In any case, I spend a bit of time looking at your pics... is that all your art work? There is a lot to like there...

What software do you use to code it?

Sandman
BBEdit.

§¼¡Ý
Thanks. That much more impressive in my eyes...

Sandman
Why?

§¼¡Ý
From what I know of BBEdit, it does not do much if any WYSIWYG formatting, like DreamWeaver and other tools.

Sandman
It does none of that.

§¼¡Ý
I tend to use DreamWeaver to do much of my coding and then clean things up by hand if needed. Not a whole lot has to be cleaned up... or I just am happy with somewhat messy code. :)

Sandman
That's because you use HTML. I use PHP. You really can't code PHP in a Wysiwyg environment successfully.

Makes sense... Cannot say I know PHP myself.