Re: Republicanism still an ...

?jevind L?ng
SubjectRe: Republicanism still an offence in England? (wasRe: Queen mother
From?jevind L?ng
Date05/23/2002 01:01 (05/23/2002 01:01)
Message-ID<MrVG8.5826$iB4.15853@nntpserver.swip.net>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsBagronk the Happy Orc
FollowupsFlame of the West (5h & 4m)

Bagronk the Happy Orc wrote:

[snip]

Bagronk the Happy Orc
So why is Falwell more moderately than Osama, though they seem to share most arrtibutes (you mentioned fundamentalism and narrow-mindedness yourself)?

Beats me. In my quote, Falwell expressed hatred and contempt for pagans, people involved in abortions, feminists, gays, lesbians and the American Civil Liberties Union. According to him, they are morally responsible for God's punishment on America in the form of 9/11. Claiming such a thing is expressing hatred and contempt. The hate-peddler Falwell is also a thief, an embezzler and a tax swindler, and he used to express his sympathy for the apartheid system in South Africa. Oh, I forgot! He did not say that, he just condemned everybody who opposed the apartheid regime as "frauds" or "Communists". That makes it quite all right, I suppose.

?jevind