Re: Republicanism still an ...

paulh
SubjectRe: Republicanism still an offence in England? (wasRe: Queen mother
Frompaulh
Date05/12/2002 18:22 (05/12/2002 18:22)
Message-ID<vi5tduca71k0sc3kls2t3f74josbniteal@4ax.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
Follows?jevind L?ng
FollowupsT.T. Arvind (5h & 1m)
Flame of the West (1d, 12h & 3m) > paulh

On Sun, 12 May 2002 10:08:09 +0200, "?jevind L?ng" <ojevind.lang@swipnet.se> wrote:

?jevind L?ng
Morgil Blackhope wrote:

[snip]

Morgil Blackhope
Okay, there were no conflicting stories told by the woman in question as was Flame's claim, which I didn't even snip so it should be pretty clear.

BTW, are you seriously claiming that there has never been a case where the TV-crew would stage an incident just so that they could film it and collect the reward??

?jevind L?ng
Let's keep to specifics instead of generalities, my friend. The incident with the cheering street was quite genuine.

There was an incident down here where a newsgroup completely faked a bit of footage and were caught out..... but I know nothing of this one..can't see the problem with it either. I'm sure many people in the Islamic world celebrated the WTC attack. Indignation yes, but why the surprise?

paulh