Re: Thank you, Snit.

Sandman
SubjectRe: Thank you, Snit.
Message-ID<mr-E7E52F.17151101052007@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSnit

In article <C25CA5C1.7EF49%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
I just want the BS to stop. Please. Sandman, will you join me in that?

Sure. Will you sign the below code:

Snit's code of Honesty:

1) Be specific. Use the specific example of what it is you that is bothering you.?Vague complaints are hard to agree on, especially in a forum like this. ?

2) Don't generalize. Avoid words like "never" or "always." Such ? ?generalizations are usually inaccurate and will heighten tensions.

3) Don't stockpile. Storing up lots of grievances over time is ? ?counterproductive. It's almost impossible to deal with numerous old ? ?problems for which interpretations may differ. Try to deal with ? ?problems as they arise.

4) Agree to let the past go...

-- Sandman[.net]