Re: Thank you, Snit.

Snit
SubjectRe: Thank you, Snit.
Message-ID<C25ADABC.7ED96%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-A0C0C8.08211330042007@News.Individual.NET on 4/29/07 11:21 PM:

Sandman
Ever since you made up that desperate lie about me using a sock puppet, you have run away from all topics between us and stopped trolling me. Good for you!

Maybe this is the beginning of something new? I really hope so.

Sandman, please stop begging for my attention. Really. Just knock it off.

-- ? Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family" ? Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications ??Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros