Re: Thank you, Snit.

Mayor Of R'lyeh
SubjectRe: Thank you, Snit.
FromMayor Of R'lyeh
Date04/30/2007 09:31 (04/30/2007 09:31)
Message-ID<jq6b335f91fa0kiho5pkt37qdmovis2j2g@4ax.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (2m)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:12:08 -0700, Snit <CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

Snit
"Mayor of R'lyeh" <mayor.of.rlyeh@gmail.com>stated in post le5b33tggl20fi7q7g186fkd82cei5eh19@4ax.com on 4/30/07 12:08 AM:

Mayor Of R'lyeh
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:58:23 -0700, Snit <CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-172727.08533030042007@News.Individual.NET on 4/29/07 11:53 PM:

Sandman
In article <e1gZh.3063$HX7.311@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>, "ed" <news@no-atwistedweb-spam.com>wrote:

ed
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:mr-A0C0C8.08211330042007@News.Individual.NET...

Sandman
Ever since you made up that desperate lie about me using a sock puppet, you have run away from all topics between us and stopped trolling me. Good for you!

Maybe this is the beginning of something new? I really hope so.

ed
hey sandman, if you want snit to stop trolling, why don't you stop posting these dumb baiting posts as well?

Sandman
Sure. I will. I don't usually do, and I was actually not baiting him, but really thanking him.

Snit
Flat out, Sandman, you are lying. In just a couple of sentences you dishonestly accused me of lying, of running away, and of trolling. You were posting a desperate plea for attention... and the attention I gave you was merely to request that you cease. I will repeat that request now: please stop begging for my attention.

Sandman
I see how it could be taken as a bait and I apologize to both Snit and you.

Snit
If your apology is sincere you will cease such pleas. I sincerely hope that you are being honest in your apology.

As I have stated, Sandman, I would prefer to see the BS in CSMA be minimized... heavily minimized. Please join me in working toward that goal. I would appreciate it and I am certain many others in CSMA would as well.

Mayor Of R'lyeh
Bye. We're going to miss you ( not).

Snit
I did not even know you were trying to hit me. :)

I'm still zeroing in this new scope. 8)

-- "A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government." Al Gore

Bill Clinton became eligible for reinstatement to the bar on January 19,2006 after losing his law license in 2001 for comitting perjury.

Snit (2m)