SubjectRe: Thank you, Snit.
Message-ID<C25AE19F.7ED9D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsMayor Of R'lyeh (9m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-172727.08533030042007@News.Individual.NET on 4/29/07 11:53 PM:

Sandman
In article <e1gZh.3063$HX7.311@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net>, "ed" <news@no-atwistedweb-spam.com>wrote:

ed
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote in message news:mr-A0C0C8.08211330042007@News.Individual.NET...

Sandman
Ever since you made up that desperate lie about me using a sock puppet, you have run away from all topics between us and stopped trolling me. Good for you!

Maybe this is the beginning of something new? I really hope so.

ed
hey sandman, if you want snit to stop trolling, why don't you stop posting these dumb baiting posts as well?

Sandman
Sure. I will. I don't usually do, and I was actually not baiting him, but really thanking him.

Flat out, Sandman, you are lying. In just a couple of sentences you dishonestly accused me of lying, of running away, and of trolling. You were posting a desperate plea for attention... and the attention I gave you was merely to request that you cease. I will repeat that request now: please stop begging for my attention.

I see how it could be taken as a bait and I apologize to both Snit and you.

If your apology is sincere you will cease such pleas. I sincerely hope that you are being honest in your apology.

As I have stated, Sandman, I would prefer to see the BS in CSMA be minimized... heavily minimized. Please join me in working toward that goal. I would appreciate it and I am certain many others in CSMA would as well.

-- ? Deleting from a *Save* dialog is not a sign of well done design ??A personal computer without an OS is crippled by that lacking ??Web image alt-text shouldn't generally be "space", "left" or "right"