Re: Sandman's obsession wit...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman's obsession with Snit is EXTREME!
Message-ID<D4CFACCA.90A62%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsGreyCloud
FollowupsGreyCloud (13h & 38m) > Snit

On 2/19/17, 8:02 PM, in article o8dm59$118$1@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud" <Cumulus@mist.com>wrote:

GreyCloud
On 02/19/2017 04:53 PM, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/19/17, 4:02 PM, in article sandman-19d70628a76e8e0b59cd32196b2d01b8@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4CF5E23.909E2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Jonas Eklundh asked for a better criteria to show his obsession (and the obsession of others). I selected his posts from the start of the year and show his obsession.

Sandman
Diversion #1

What I asked was what definition of "Obsession" and "Begging for attention" do you have that fit Greyclouds post that isn't just "he responded to me"?

GreyCloud
Crickets chirping away, as he doesn't know the definition.

LOL!!!

I answered in full:

<https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ> ----- Jonas Eklundh continues his lie about mere responses being a sign of obsession as opposed to directly obsessing over someone, and he admits to fantasizing about my life. -----

<https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc> ------ Jonas Eklundh asked for a better criteria to show his obsession (and the obsession of others). I selected his posts from the start of the year and show his obsession.

It is EXTREME! ------

<https://youtu.be/VxLiH-x0aeY> ----- Jonas Eklundh busted forging quotes, changing the topic from PERCENT of posts ABOUT another person to COUNT of posts that MENTION another person by name, AND he whines about these videos which he has said he likes.

Sandman just tells lie after lie after lie. Proved again. -----

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

GreyCloud (13h & 38m) > Snit