Re: Sandman's obsession wit...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman's obsession with Snit is EXTREME!
Message-ID<D4CF7E14.90A22%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsGreyCloud (3h & 9m) > Snit
Sandman (8h & 8m) > Snit

On 2/19/17, 4:02 PM, in article sandman-19d70628a76e8e0b59cd32196b2d01b8@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4CF5E23.909E2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Jonas Eklundh asked for a better criteria to show his obsession (and the obsession of others). I selected his posts from the start of the year and show his obsession.

Sandman
Diversion #1

What I asked was what definition of "Obsession" and "Begging for attention" do you have that fit Greyclouds post that isn't just "he responded to me"?

And for your diversion:

select count(id) from sandman.usenet where name = 'Snit' and ref not in(select mid from sandman.usenet where email = 'mr@sandman.net' and date > '2017-01-01') and mytext like '%sandman%' and date >'2017-01-01'

- ->151

You've posted about me 151 times in posts not directed at me. So how did I do?

select count(id) from sandman.usenet where email = 'mr@sandman.net' and ref not in(select mid from sandman.usenet where name = 'Snit' and date >'2017- 01-01') and mytext like '%snit%' and date >'2017-01-01'

- ->26

So you self-nuked again. You just can't find a definition of "obsession" that won't fit you better than anyone else.

Snit
GreyCloud would see much the same: both of you have been posting mostly about me (or your fantasies of me) or just with insults about me for likely 90% of your posts or more. I would say even 50% would be sign of obsession.

Sandman
select count(id) from sandman.usenet where email = 'mr@sandman.net' and ref not in(select mid from sandman.usenet where name = 'Snit' and date >'2017- 01-01') and mytext not like '%snit%' and date >'2017-01-01'

- ->60

That's 60 posts where I am not responding to you nor talking about you. Do your own math :)

Snit
In your case you also have your "antagonizing through other media" (by your own criteria) -- that shows even more of an obsession from you.

Sandman
Funny, coming from the guy that posts lies about me on youtube. :-D

Responding with a video to bypass as least some of the lying / trolling games of Sandman (Jonas Eklundh): <https://youtu.be/VxLiH-x0aeY>: ----- Jonas Eklundh busted forging quotes, changing the topic from PERCENT of posts ABOUT another person to COUNT of posts that MENTION another person by name, AND he whines about these videos which he has said he likes.

Sandman just tells lie after lie after lie. Proved again. -----

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

GreyCloud (3h & 9m) > Snit
Sandman (8h & 8m) > Snit