Re: Sandman's obsession wit...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman's obsession with Snit is EXTREME!
Message-ID<D4CF5E23.909E2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsGreyCloud (1h & 5m) > Snit
Sandman (1h & 24m) > Snit

On 2/19/17, 10:29 AM, in article sandman-d0a2912037bcd1086cf45421332a65a2@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
So what is obsession, according to Snit?

I think this is a pretty good explanation and proof of your EXTREME obsession: <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc> ----- Jonas Eklundh asked for a better criteria to show his obsession (and the obsession of others). I selected his posts from the start of the year and show his obsession.

It is EXTREME! -----

GreyCloud would see much the same: both of you have been posting mostly about me (or your fantasies of me) or just with insults about me for likely 90% of your posts or more. I would say even 50% would be sign of obsession.

In your case you also have your "antagonizing through other media" (by your own criteria) -- that shows even more of an obsession from you.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

GreyCloud (1h & 5m) > Snit
Sandman (1h & 24m) > Snit