Re: Snit self-nukes again.....

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit self-nukes again... (was: Re: OT: Ping Marek)
Message-ID<D4CF35FB.9097E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsGreyCloud (3h & 56m) > Snit

On 2/19/17, 10:29 AM, in article sandman-d0a2912037bcd1086cf45421332a65a2@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4CF1D43.90945%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

It's pretty self-explanatory, really. The first column is the number of times the user has responded to one of Snit's posts and the second column is the number of time Snit has responded to the user.

Talk about obsession, by his own admission!

Marek Novotny
Excuse me while I go puke my guts out...

Sandman
Yeah, how does it feel to be Snit's biggest obsession? :-D

Marek Novotny
I like the context you can provide with your database skills. I really should learn more about that. And you're pulling the data from a real world source. I'm impressed with this. Always have been.

Snit
Good example of focusing on the tech. Your response does that, not focus on a person (as mine admittedly indirectly does).

Sandman's lie is to twist responding to a person to be a sign of obsessing over that person.

Sandman
So what is obsession, according to Snit? What is "begging for [your] attention"? Please give me som hard definitions here that fit this post:

<o8a8k2$oiu$1@dont-email.me>

That's the Greycloud post you responded to claiming he was obsessed with you and begged for your attention, and asked him to stop.

Snit
That and he shows data without saying when it is from AND without saying whom it is from (he falsely attributes the posts of people to each other).

Sandman
Last two months - "who" is in the first column.

Snit
So he just flat out lies...

Sandman
Only, I don't lie, because I don't need to. If you want more support for the data, just let me know. You know I am more than happy to provide it.

Snit
will be interesting to see who calls him out on it... I bet few in COLA.

Sandman
Yeah, I wonder why that is, huh? :)

Responding with a video to bypass as least some of the lying / trolling games of Sandman (Jonas Eklundh): <https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ>. ----- Jonas Eklundh continues his lie about mere responses being a sign of obsession as opposed to directly obsessing over someone, and he admits to fantasizing about my life. -----

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

GreyCloud (3h & 56m) > Snit