Re: Snit self-nukes again.....

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Snit self-nukes again... (was: Re: OT: Ping Marek)
FromMarek Novotny
Date02/19/2017 16:49 (02/19/2017 09:49)
Message-ID<IsqdnUYGQpXmIzTFnZ2dnUU7-WvNnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowupsSnit (1h & 11m)

On 2017-02-19, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <YdidnWMjFtyELjTFnZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@giganews.com>, Marek Novotny wrote:

It's pretty self-explanatory, really. The first column is the number of times the user has responded to one of Snit's posts and the second column is the number of time Snit has responded to the user.

Talk about obsession, by his own admission!

Marek Novotny
Excuse me while I go puke my guts out...

Sandman
Yeah, how does it feel to be Snit's biggest obsession? :-D

I like the context you can provide with your database skills. I really should learn more about that. And you're pulling the data from a real world source. I'm impressed with this. Always have been.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

Snit (1h & 11m)