Message-ID<D4CF1D43.90945%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSandman (28m) > Snit

On 2/19/17, 8:49 AM, in article IsqdnUYGQpXmIzTFnZ2dnUU7-WvNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-19, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <YdidnWMjFtyELjTFnZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@giganews.com>, Marek Novotny wrote:

It's pretty self-explanatory, really. The first column is the number of times the user has responded to one of Snit's posts and the second column is the number of time Snit has responded to the user.

Talk about obsession, by his own admission!

Marek Novotny
Excuse me while I go puke my guts out...

Sandman
Yeah, how does it feel to be Snit's biggest obsession? :-D

Marek Novotny
I like the context you can provide with your database skills. I really should learn more about that. And you're pulling the data from a real world source. I'm impressed with this. Always have been.

Good example of focusing on the tech. Your response does that, not focus on a person (as mine admittedly indirectly does).

Sandman's lie is to twist responding to a person to be a sign of obsessing over that person. It is just absurd. Go into more detail here: <https://youtu.be/m37dF5X2S-4>.

That and he shows data without saying when it is from AND without saying whom it is from (he falsely attributes the posts of people to each other).

So he just flat out lies... will be interesting to see who calls him out on it... I bet few in COLA.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (28m) > Snit